A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 4 August 2013

613 Avenue Create Challenge Ch #31

Hiya Everyone!  

It's a fresh challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and our theme for this week is ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist to Add a Sentiment

Our Sponsors this week are the fabulous RSD and Sassy Studio Designs

For my card this time I chose to colour up this fabulous SS Design called 'Snowman Pin-Up'
My navy backing paper is actually left over wrapping paper from a local supermarket and I created a patchwork layer from the Patchwork Pals Kanban cardstock, which I've had in my stash for a few years now.  The top layer is another part of the Kanban kit - it's amazing what you find again when rummaging through old stuff isn't it! LOL
I coloured this little beauty up with Copics in the following:

Skin Tones:  E000, E00, E11    Blue Tones:   B000, B00, B39, B45
Red Tones:   R20, R32, R35, R59    Green Tones:  YG03, YG95 & Promarker Lime Green

Card ingredients:

Poinsettia, Pearls, Ribbon, Sentiment, Liquid Pearls & Glitter from stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'O' is for O' Christmas Tree
Addicted to Stamps - Ch #56 Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - August Challenge
Little Red Wagon - Ch #196 Christmas in July
Milk Coffee Challenge - Show us those coloring skills
Paper Crafting Journey - Punches and/or Die Cuts
Sister Act Card Challenge - Ch #18 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by today and I'd love you to have a wander on over to our challenge and see what my fab Teamies have created for you all and we look forward to seeing what you create this time!

Big hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous and sassy too. A wonderful cheerful design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous hun love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I like the pop of lime green! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring...thanks 4 linking at SACC and good luck...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tracey this card is absolutely gorgeous, I had a double-take of it when I saw it up at the 613 Avenue Create blog too! I love the colouring, it's totally amazing and her blue hair is stunning! Then there are all the other bits like the papers, the tree, the flowers and snowflakes, it's definitely one of my all-time fave non-traditional coloured Christmas cards! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'Christmas extravaganza - fussy and fancy' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fun card, I love the cheery colors and your fab coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sassy and sexy card! I adore the colors you have chosen! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, gorgeous colouring. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning - absolutely brilliant card - thanks for joining us at CCAYR and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx