A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 18 November 2013

The Hobby House 'Pearls' Inspiration

A very good Monday to you all - hope you're all keeping well and raring to go for the start of a new week!

Today I'm sharing with you my inspiration piece for the Hobby House.  I'm really loving the gorgeous array of die-cut toppers available in the store and these little love birds are no exception! How adorable are they?!


I cut the topper into an arch to fit underneath the Tim Holtz birdcage die, which I frantaged and adhered with 3D foam.  I pushed the cage forward and cut out an opening at the front so that we can all get to see the cute little guys inside!  The background paper is so beautiful to work with and compliments this little duo just perfectly!


My recipe for this little card is:
Tim Holtz Birdcage Die

I hope I've inspired you a little today and don't forget, you still have time to enter our Challenge this month which is showcasing pearls!  We'd love to see you over there!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. I do love this cute topper and loving your inspiration post it is stunning as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Tracey, the image and pearls are delightful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! Love the colours and the design is so beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Tracey, can you message me and let me know where you bought your pearls they are gorgeous, as are the flowers, super colour combo too.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx