A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 26 January 2014

A Flittery, Fluttery, Flowery Fest

Hey Everyone! How are you all?  Hope you're all keeping happy & well.  It's been pretty rain drenched AGAIN in my little part of the UK today, so my little boy & I have been doing a spot of crafting together ..... lots of chattering, colouring, gluing and making LOADS of mess in my craft room!!  Love it :)

Today I'm sharing a little gift bag, which I bought from The Range and which I prettied up using the most beautiful little elf fairy, Shaylee.  She is another one of the gorgeous digital images created by the super talented Mi Ran.  You can find loads of inspiration on her blog, art by miran, and she has also started up a brand new challenge page which is holding a DT Call.  


I coloured up this little beauty, along with the background, with Copics.  I think it's only fair that I don't list the colours as I would be here all day ...... I used loads lol.  


A little close up for you all ...... hasn't she got the most exquisite little face?! Her beautiful wings have been coloured with copics and a liberal amount of glitter added to make them super sparkly :)  It's been a while since I attempted sky, but hey, at least it's a blue one (unlike ours today).  I added some Fluffy Stuff from Joanna Sheen for the clouds! It's fabulous!! You pop it where you want, heat emboss it and it fluffs up!!


The papers are a mixture of Maja Design & LOTV.  I distressed the edges of both, along with the image, and matted onto cheesecloth to add more texture.  My floral display is using a mixture of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Hobby House.  The Maja Design paper, berries & cheesecloth are all from Live & Love Crafts.  The butterfly spray die is a Signature Die by Joanna Sheen.  I have to say, these dies are amazing and cut so beautifully!  I die-cut it three times; one for the bottom layer, again to add a 3D effect onto the spray of each individual butterfly and lastly to add the little flutterings around the card.  I frantaged them all to add more texture & sparkle.


A little side view of my fluffy clouds and frantaged, 3D butterflies :)

I'd love to enter into the following:

CMC Challenge #85 - Texturize It
Craftitude #57 - AG/I See Fluffy (my clouds :) )
Cut It Up #37 - Through The Woods
Emerald Faeries Challenge #51 - Things with Wings
Make It Monday #176 - Linky Party
Sketchy Colors #195 - Colour Challenge
Winter Wonderland - Butterflies

Well, that's me done for today ....... apart from tidying the tip left over in the craft room :/  
I hope you like my little creation and thank you all so much for stopping by!

Big Fluttery Hugs xx

25 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow this is a master piece. Your colouring is out of this world and the embellishing packed with gorgeousness.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, beautiful bag and your colouring is fabulous as usual :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite! Your colouring is sublime. Stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fantastic, Sweetie! Your colouring skills are out of this world!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous piece of artwork. Thanks for joining us for our Through the Woods challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one stunning piece of work Tracey.
    Every thing about it is gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift bag. Love all your details and a wonderful coloring. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors this week and good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous masterpiece. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic bag Tracey, I love the beautifully coloured image and the butterflies. The flowers set it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow fabulous love all the gorgeous embellies and detail stunning, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate
    ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gift bag! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cut It Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,popped over from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Tracey, this is so beautiful! Your colouring is stunning = you are one very talented lady!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful job! Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! This is stunning Tracey. Beautiful colouring..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS & Stunning!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful gift bag and STUNNING colouring!! Spotted this on MIM XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing coloring! She's gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cut It Up Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card you have created! Stopped by from MIM to have a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG what a beautiful creation love the beautiful soft colors and angels and fairies are my favorite object saw your creation at MIM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tracey this is amazing, your colouring on this completely WOWS me, love love love. Popped over from mim too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw your gorgeous card on MiM and had to come over to take a closer look --- absolutely gorgeous :)
    hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  23. A Beautiful project, thank you for joining us at CRAFTITUDE this fortnight. Abbs (Co Owner) XX

    ReplyDelete
  24. A stunning creation Tracey, thank you for joining in the fun over at MIM, good luck, Kerry DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow such a beautiful project thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at Craftitude.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx