A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Hobby House Inspiration - New Toppers

Hi Everyone - hope you're all keeping well.

It's my turn for a little inspiration today at the Hobby House and, as we have been showcasing the fabulous new toppers this month by Kenny K, Elisabeth Bell and Wee Stamps for our April Challenge, I have kept within the theme of New Toppers and thought I'd share with you this little box I decorated using the adorable Summer Splash toppers by Elisabeth Bell.


How cute is this little lad happily at play with his bucket and spade?
The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called Patchwork Party.  A list of the fabulous Hobby House embellishments I used can be found HERE

The topper sets have three different designs to play with.  I recently blogged a card HERE using another design from the set and thought I'd share the whole set, which includes a cute door hanger I created using the third design.


I hope you like my little piece of inspiration today and thank you so much for stopping by.
Big hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing set!! The toppers are gorgeous and the papers and embellies are very yummy!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx